The galaxy trend is popping up everywhere—in food, clothes and decorations—so why not give it a try on your Easter eggs? This space-inspired design is so simple to do and will add a touch of imagination to your egg hunt. You can even create the look on plastic or wood eggs, to reuse them year after year!
- 12 eggs (plastic or wood work best
- Acrylic paints (outer space colors like black, blue, purple, and white)
- Paintbrush, regular-tipped
- Paintbrush, thin-tipped, or toothpick
- Cover the egg in a thick layer of black paint. Once dry, add the other colors, and swirl them together in patterns of your choice. Let dry.
- To create stars, dot your eggs with white paint using the thin-tipped paintbrush.
To get more Easter craft ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com.