These candy-dipped pretzel sticks couldn’t be easier to make and are the perfect snack kids, and adults, will love to munch on at any festive summer party!
- Red, white, and blue candy melts
- Pretzel rods
- White sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts in the microwave according to package directions, all in separate bowls.
- Dip two thirds of the pretzel rod in the white chocolate. Lay out on parchment paper or cooling rack with wax paper underneath.
- Dip the top third of the white section in the blue chocolate. While it is still wet, sprinkle with the white sprinkles. Allow to dry.
- Pour melted red candy into a plastic baggie. Cut the corner of the baggie and drizzle over the white section.
For more Fourth of July-inspired fare, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/recipes.