No, this recipe does not require raw fish. In fact, it only calls for three simple ingredients that make up a traditional PB&J—peanut butter, jelly, and bread. Kids will love the fun presentation, and you’ll love how easy it is to make!
- Slice of bread (any kind, as long as it can be rolled up)
- Jelly or jam, any flavor
- Peanut butter
- Other ingredients, as desired (i.e. raisins, nuts, honey)
- Take a piece of bread and roll it flat using a rolling pin.
- Spread on a thin layer of peanut butter, followed by a thin layer of jelly. Sprinkle on other toppings if desired.
- Slowly roll the piece of bread into a log, pressing down slightly to ensure it keeps its shape.
- Cut the log into smaller, bite-sized rolls.
For more twists on the classic sandwich, visit americanlifestylemag.com/backtoschool.