Popcorn is always a hit with kids and adults alike, making it a great option for your next bake sale. Why not try this recipe with marshmallows and candy for the sweetest bake sale treat your guests can easily eat on the go!
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 8 ounces pink candy melts
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine freshly popped popcorn and marshmallows. Drizzle in the butter, and toss together.
- In the microwave, heat up the pink candy melts for 1 minute, and stir. Microwave in 15-second intervals until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn, and toss.
- Spread the popcorn over the baking sheets and add sprinkles before it hardens.
For more pink bake sale recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pink.