Pretzel sticks are the perfect, simple bake sale treat—mostly because you don’t even have to bake them! This recipe for pink-dipped pretzel rods is a great option for any fund-raiser, especially if you’re raising money for breast cancer awareness!
- 6 ounces pink candy melts
- 1 package pretzel rods
- 6 ounces white candy melts
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the microwave, heat pink candy melts on low for 1 minute. Stir, and microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip half of the rods in the pink candy coating, and place on the sheet to cool. While cooling, melt the white candy melt in the same fashion as the pink, and then dip the rods in the white candy.
- Dust on sprinkles or drizzle with extra melted candy in the opposite color. Place back on the sheet to finish cooling.
For more bake sale-ready recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pink.