No dinner is complete without a healthy balance of protein and vegetables. This super simple foil-packet dinner serves a hearty helping of both for a filling, but properly portioned, meal.
- Smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- Baby red potatoes, quartered
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Lay out a piece of foil, and place the sliced sausage, potatoes, broccoli and onion in the center.
- Place chunks of butter on top. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together and then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook each packet on the grill for 12-15 minutes, or until everything is cooked through.
For more fun summer dinner ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/travel.