There’s a reason pumpkin pie is one of the most popular desserts there is—and here’s a hint: it’s not the crust. The blend of spices in pumpkin pie is warm, comforting, and the very essence of fall, and now you can sprinkle some into your oatmeal, on your desserts, or anything else you can think of!
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1½ teaspoons ground allspice
- 1½ teaspoons ground cloves
- Whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Store in a small jar or container.
For more fall favorite recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.