Fun fact: bruschetta doesn’t have to only include tomatoes! In fact, the crispy bread provides the perfect blank canvas for all kinds of yummy toppings. This recipe features smoky salmon and creamy brie cheese, a combination that is sure to delight your holiday partygoers.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2–3 pieces of smoked salmon, chopped small
- 2 mini cucumbers, diced
- Crème fraiche
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk in the oil, and stir in the dill. Set aside.
- Slice the loaf of bread, brush with olive oil, and bake at 300°F until lightly crisp. Let cool. Spread the crème fraiche onto each slice of bread, and set aside.
- Add the smoked salmon and cucumbers into the dill sauce, and mix until combined.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the mixture onto each slice of bread, and garnish with extra dill.