Sangria is a delightful way to cool off on a warm summer day, and this patriotic rendition is perfect for any Fourth of July bash!
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced into star shapes
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling white wine
- 3-4 Granny Smith apples, diced
- In a large pitcher, stir in the white wine, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and apple juice. Cover, and chill for up to 4 hours.
- Slowly stir in the champagne and apples, and add ice. Serve immediately.
For more patriotic desserts and snacks, visit americanlifestylemag.com/celebrate.