When you’re hungry for a snack, do you go for chocolate or chips? Well, why not both? This recipe for potato chip chocolate chip cookies is a perfect blend of chocolate and potato chips—making these cookies a snack lover’s dream come true!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1½ cups thick potato chips, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Mix together the flour and baking soda, and set aside. In a separate bowl, add the butter and sugars, and whisk until smooth.
- Lightly beat the eggs and egg yolk, and stir into sugar mixture with the vanilla extract until all ingredients are combined; then spoon the flour mixture into the mix. Stir in the chocolate chips and potato chip pieces.
- Roll the dough into 1½-inch balls, and place on a baking sheet; bake for 12-14 minutes, remove, and let cool on a wire rack.
Make these cookies for an at-home treat, or put them out at a holiday party—people will be amazed at your creativity! For more out-of-the-box recipe ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/recipes.