Bruschetta is a relatively simple, yet flavorful recipe. And with its perfectly petite size, makes for a delightful holiday appetizer. This recipe takes the classic tomato mixture up a notch by topping it with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Serving size: 8–10
- 8 plum tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced and toasted
- 1 cup balsamic reduction
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, feta cheese, and garlic.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on the toasted bread slices, and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
- Garnish each slice with a basil leaf.