This caprese-style jar salad is packed with Italian flavor for a delicious and filling lunch!
- 8 ounces pesto
- 4 ounces mozzarella, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Place the pesto in the bottom of the jar, then layer in the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Add in the penne pasta and basil leaves, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
For more jar lunch ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/travel.