You don’t need to make an elaborate cake from your cat’s favorite treats to impress him for his birthday. All he need are these delectable seafood-flavored cupcakes to guarantee a happy purr!
- 1 can of tuna or salmon (or both), in water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Shrimp, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, then pour the mixture evenly into a greased muffin pan. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- While the cupcakes are baking, heat up the shrimp in a microwave-safe cup with 1 cup of water for 1–2 minutes in the microwave.
- Remove the cupcakes from the microwave, and top with the cooked shrimp.
For more pet party ideas, recipes, and tips, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/pets.