There are few things in this world quite as delicious as a bubbling dish of cheesy dip, and this artichoke dip has no shortage of gooey cheese. Your holiday guests won’t be able to resist digging in— just make sure they save room for the rest of the meal!
- 1 can of whole artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5 whole grain pitas
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together, and spread the mixture into a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, covered with foil. Uncover, stir, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- While the dip is baking, cut approximately 4–5 whole grain pitas into triangles, and bake at the same temperature for 8 minutes, or until crisp.
For more perfect holiday sides and appetizers, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.