Need a meatless Monday option or a simple dinner everyone can enjoy? This foil-packet meal full of delicious, healthy veggies is the perfect option!
- Small eggplant, cut into ½-inch pieces
- Small zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- Diced tomatoes, drained
- Garlic salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Lay out a piece of foil, and spray with cooking spray. Place all of the vegetables in the center, and season with olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together, leaving room for the steam to gather inside. Then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15 minutes.
- When the vegetables are tender, carefully open the packet and season with more olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper, if needed.
For more foil-packet dinner ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/travel.