Bring the holiday cheer this season with a delightfully fresh drink that boasts both real pomegranate and rosemary flavors—so your guests can drink to their health while enjoying a healthier alcoholic option.
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (750-mL) bottle prosecco
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 (17-ounce) bottle mango sparkling water
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
Rosemary simple syrup
- Place 2 to 3 sprigs of rosemary in a small pan with 8 ounces of water, and bring to a boil.
- Stir sugar to the boiling water until it dissolves.
- Remove from heat, strain rosemary leaves, and set aside to cool.
- Pour prosecco evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Pour the peach schnapps, ½ ounce of rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, and mango sparkling water into a mixing glass. Stir well.
- Evenly pour the beverage into the serving glasses filled with prosecco, and garnish with the pomegranate seeds and a sprig of rosemary.
This pomegranate rosemary spritzer is just one way to create a tasty treat during the holiday season. For more holiday-themed food and drink recipes, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/holidays.