This recipe gives deviled eggs a spicy kick with the addition of buffalo chicken—or skip the chicken for a delicious vegetarian hors d’oeuvres!
- Scoop the yolks out of the egg halves.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add in mayo, hot sauce, chicken and blue cheese. Stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag, or a zip-top bag with the corner cut off.
- Pipe about a tablespoon of the mixture back into the halved eggs.
- Garnish with blue cheese and a drizzle of hot sauce, if desired. Chill and serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 19, 2017