Satisfy you and your guests’ hunger with this savory appetizer. Skip the marinara filled crock pot, and wrap up your meatballs in flaky dough.
- Preheat oven to 375°F, and line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add ground beef to a mixing bowl. Sprinkle bread crumbs, grated cheese, parsley, and garlic over the meat. In a separate bowl, beat only one egg, and add salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the meat, and mix the ingredients with clean hands or a spatula just until evenly blended. Don’t over mix.
- Roll meat into balls less than 1 inch in size, and place on the lined sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Prep the biscuit dough by separating the individual layers. Then wrap one layer of biscuit around a cooked meatball and a piece of cheese, covering entirely and pinching together the ends to seal. Repeat with the remaining meatballs, and place them onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Beat the remaining egg in a small bowl, and brush onto top of biscuits before sprinkling with Parmesan cheese. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until the dough turns a golden brown. Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017