Add a fancy touch to your appetizer table with these chicken cordon bleu bites—a perfect sized portion of the classic dish.
Ingredients: For the bites
Ingredients: For the sauce
- Heat up the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add in the flour, seasoning, and garlic salt to a large bowl, then butterfly the chicken, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Dip each chicken piece into the flour mixture to coat, and then place in the bowl with the milk. Finally, roll in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken in the hot oil for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Then drain the oil, and place the bites back in the pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of Swiss cheese, two pieces of ham, and another slice of cheese, and then allow the cheese to melt.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add half the milk and whisk until blended. Add remaining milk and mustard. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly until thickened. Serve as a dipping sauce.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017