Hosting a family movie night is a great way to spend time together, out of the heat, on those warm summer days. But planning a movie party will require snacks—and lots of them. Try this recipe for all the flavor of your favorite pizza in a grab-and-go treat your kids will go crazy for!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly flour a large cutting board. Roll out the dough, forming a rectangle.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic powder, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle about half of the mixture onto the dough.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese onto half of the dough, and top with pepperoni (note: if you’re using full size pepperoni, cut them into fourths first). Fold the dough over, covering the filling.
- Using a sharp knife or pizza cutter, carefully cut the dough into thin strips. Twist the strips several times, then press the ends down on a baking sheet to hold the shape.
- Brush the twists with olive oil and sprinkle with the seasoning blend.
- Turn the twists over on the baking sheet, again pressing down on the ends. Sprinkle with olive oil and seasoning blend.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until twists are a golden brown.
- Serve hot with your choice of sauces.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018
Keep Your Electric Bill in Check This Summer
| Feb 19, 2017