When you’re hosting a Fourth of July party, you should aim to make everything as patriotic as possible—and this includes the food. Here is an idea for a dip that’s not only patriotic but also delicious!
Try making this dip for an upcoming potluck or event to share with family and friends. Complete the star-and-stripes these star chips as well!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish. Cover, and bake for 20-30 minutes. Set aside.
- Once cool, cut chicken into strips, and shred into tiny pieces.
- Melt cream cheese and ranch dressing in a sauté pan over medium heat. Stirring continuously, add cheddar cheese, and melt to combine.
- Stir in buffalo sauce ¼ cup at a time to achieve the desired spice level. Mix until well combined, and lower heat.
- Add in shredded chicken. Stir in blue cheese chunks, and remove from heat.
- Transfer dip to a serving dish, spreading the top until smooth. Carefully finish the presentation by adding thin stripes of ranch dressing. Serve warm.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017