Banoffee pie is a delicious British dessert combining bananas and toffee. Tasty layers of whipped cream, sliced bananas, buttery caramel filling, and crushed chocolate toffee bars top it all off.
Ingredients: For the crust
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until combined. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan or a deep-dish cake pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before filling.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter, and whisk in brown sugar and sweetened condensed milk. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 3 minutes, and then remove from the heat.
- Spread the mixture onto the cooled graham cracker crust, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Top the pie with a layer of bananas, followed by a layer of whipped cream. Garnish with crushed toffee bars, more sliced bananas, and mint sprigs.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017