Chocolate and peanut butter are among everyone’s favorite flavor combinations, but throw them in a taco shell and you have the ultimate dessert!
Ingredients: For the shells
Ingredients: For the filling
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out about 5 smaller circles from each tortilla.
- Heat up about an inch of canola oil in a frying pan, and place the small circles in the oil to fry until golden brown, one at a time.
- When removing the tortillas from the oil, use tongs to gently fold them in half as they’re frying, without pinching them fully closed. Shake off excess oil, and place on a wire rack to cool.
- While the shells are cooling, prepare the filling by cutting the bananas into small pieces, and then mix in a bowl with the peanuts and mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into each mini taco shell, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, melt the dark chocolate wafers and 1 tablespoons of coconut oil. Stir until smooth.
- Remove the tacos from the fridge, and gently dip the tops into the chocolate, and sprinkle with more peanuts. Place back in the fridge to cool for at least 1 hour.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017