Layers of decadent chocolate brownie and cranberry-swirled cheesecake combine for a delectable dessert that’s pretty in pink.
Ingredients: For the cheesecake
Ingredients: For the brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13” x 9” pan with parchment paper, and lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- Beat together the cream cheese and ½ cup of sugar until smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla, and continue to beat until fully mixed. Set aside.
- Add one cup of the cranberries to a small pot, and crush with the back of a fork. Add in the 3 tablespoons of sugar, and cook over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients for the brownies. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan, and spread evenly, followed by the cheesecake batter. Using a spoon, place dollops of the cranberry mixture into the cheesecake layer, and swirl using a toothpick or skewer.
- Crush the remaining cranberries with the back of a fork, and sprinkle on top of the brownies. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set. Let cool before serving.
For more delicious dessert ideas, visit americanlifestylemag.com/bites.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017