Everyone loves a good cinnamon roll, but for those of us who want to go a little lighter, this recipe for raspberry rolls is the perfect breakfast option—or makes for a delicious treat any time of day.
Ingredients: For the dough
Ingredients: For the filling
Ingredients: For the frosting
- Place the premade loaf dough on a lightly floured surface, and divide in half. With a rolling pin, roll one half into a rectangle, and spread evenly with softened butter. Sprinkle with half of the brown sugar.
- In a bowl, stir together raspberries, sugar, lemon zest, and cornstarch. Sprinkle half this mixture over the dough.
- Gently roll the dough into a log. Using a piece of floss or thread, cut individual rolls about 2 inches thick. Place rolls on a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Follow the same steps for the remaining half of the dough, and use the rest of the filling. Place the rolls in a warm spot, covered by a towel. Let rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes, reduce the temperature to 350°F, and bake for 5-7 more minutes.
- While the rolls are cooling, prepare the frosting by combining the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, lemon zest, and pink food coloring with a mixer. Spread the frosting on each roll, and serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018