If you’re a cookie fan, you know it’s one thing to make a cookie but a whole different story if you make a cookie with personality—especially when it comes to the kids. That’s why animal crackers have been popular for decades. And when it comes to animals, nothing (except reindeer, perhaps) says winter more than polar bears.
With this recipe for delightfully whimsical polar bear cookies, your kids will love the creativity as much as the taste!
Servings 12 cookies
- Open each cookie, and place 2 marshmallows into the ear positions. Press cookie back together, and squeeze the marshmallow edges.
- Set aside the 12 white candy melts to use as the snouts, and melt the remaining ones according to package directions.
- Dip a cookie into the white chocolate, coating it completely. Carefully remove with a fork, let the excess drip off, and place on wax paper; repeat with the remaining cookies.
- Before the chocolate sets completely, place the reserved white melts on each cookie, and press down lightly to make the bear snouts. Let cookies set until firm.
- Place a tiny bit of melted chocolate on the nose area of each cookie, and add a colored candy. Once the chocolate has set, use decorating gel to create eyes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Nov 15, 2019
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017