Sometimes we want savory over sweet when it comes to breakfast, and these creamy stuffed crepes are the best way to put a smile on Mom’s face this Mother’s Day.
Makes 12 crepes
Ingredients: For the crepe batter
Ingredients: For the filling
- Mix together the flour, milk, eggs, butter, and salt until a thin, pancake-like batter is formed. Set aside.
- In a pan, melt the butter, and then add in the chicken and garlic, and sauté. Once chicken is cooked, add the milk and cream of chicken. Reduce to medium heat, and simmer.
- When the milk and cream of chicken are slightly reduced, add in the spinach and cheese. Stir until the cheese is fully melted. Continue to simmer on low.
- In the meantime, pour 3 tablespoons of the crepe batter into a pan lightly greased with butter. Spread the mixture as thin as possible, and allow to cook for one minute. After a minute, check the underside for browning, and then remove from heat.
- When crepe is cooked, fill the center with ¾ cup of the chicken mixture, and fold up on all sides.
- Dust with Parmesan cheese, and salt pepper if desired.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017