These are super easy and super fun campfire (or grill) potato packs! Potatoes are wrapped snug in foil, topped, and loaded Coney Island style with chili cheese dogs.
Ingredients: For the potatoes
Ingredients: For serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, and distribute to sheets of aluminum foil (about 12-inch-long sheets). Drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bring the corners of the foil together, and seal.
- Place packs on the grill, cover, and cook for 20–25 minutes or until potatoes are slightly tender.
- Carefully open the top of the packs, and fill with hot dogs and chili. Cover grill, and continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until chili and hot dogs are hot.
- Carefully remove from the grill, and serve with assorted toppings and condiments.
Make these fun grill packs for your next picnic party or camping trip, and be sure to snap a photo to share on social media with the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more tasty recipe ideas, visit americanlifestylemag.com/bites.