These quesadillas get the Irish treatment with shredded corned beef, cabbage, and Swiss cheese, all stuffed into a buttery, flour tortilla—an ideal appetizer for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities.
Makes 12 servings
- Place a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Brush one side of a tortilla with the melted butter, and place the tortilla buttered-side down onto the heated skillet.
- On half of the tortilla, add a slice of cheese, a layer of corned beef, a layer of cabbage, and top with another slice of cheese.
- Fold the empty side of the tortilla over, and press down with a spatula to seal. Cook for 2-3 minutes, and carefully flip to brown other side until cheese is melted and both sides are golden brown; then cut into 4 triangles.
- Repeat steps with other 3 tortillas.
Don’t forget to slather the inside of your quesadilla with zesty beer mustard—or use it as a dipping sauce!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Nov 15, 2019
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017