These roll-ups feature seasonings, deli ham, and a range of different cheeses, making for a brunch addition that’s sure to be the star of the show.
- Preheat the oven to 350° Grease two 8-inch x 8-inch baking pans.
- Lightly flour a surface, and unroll both rolls of dough. Separate each sheet into 4 rectangles (with 2 crescent rolls in each), and pinch all the perforations to close.
- Spread Dijon mustard onto each piece. Place a half slice of Pepper Jack cheese onto each piece, followed by a slice of deli ham, and top with a half slice of the Muenster cheese.
- Roll up each rectangular piece, starting with the short edge.
- Cut each of the rolls into 4 slices, and arrange the slices cut side down in the baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley. Brush mixture over the slices. Sprinkle with sesame and poppy seeds.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until dough is flaky and golden.
Try out this brunch feast during the holidays, and take a photo of your spread to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more holiday party ideas, visit americanlifestylemag.com/celebrate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017