A holiday ham is one of the most traditional main dishes during the season. It has a tangy flavor that is sure to give your taste buds a treat!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the ham in a baking dish, and bake (uncovered) for 10 minutes per pound.
- While the ham bakes, add the cranberries, Riesling, sugar, and honey to a small saucepan, and cook over medium heat until the cranberries break down. Stir in the mustard and orange zest, cook for an additional 5 minutes, and let cool.
- Pour the mixture into a food processor, and pulse until smooth.
- When 30 minutes of baking time remain, use a pastry brush to spread the glaze on the exterior of the ham and in between the slices. Allow it to finish baking, and serve.
Add this glaze to your holiday spread, and don’t forget to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more holiday recipe ideas, visit americanlifestylemag.com/bites.