Although traditional pizza has tomato sauce and cheese, this dish can really be adapted to fit any taste and palate. This healthier Greek version is loaded with veggies and creamy feta, so you can get your pizza fix without the guilt.
Ingredients: Optional toppings
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush each side of the flatbread with olive oil.
- Add the flatbread to the grill. Heat for 2–3 minutes and flip. Heat for an additional 2–3 minutes.
- Remove the flatbread from the grill. Spread 8 ounces of Hood Cottage cheese on each.
- Add the remaining toppings.
- If desired, return the pizzas to the grill and heat with the lid closed for an additional 3 minutes prior to serving.
To prepare in the oven:
Preheat the oven to 400ºF, and heat the flatbread for approximately 3 minutes. Remove from the oven, add toppings as instructed above, and return to the oven for 3 additional minutes. Serve warm.
Check out americanlifestylemag.com/bites for even more delicious recipes.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Mar 19, 2017