Hot dogs are a summer barbecue staple, but are far from vegan-friendly. After you take the first bite, these carrot dogs with zesty avocado sauce will make you forget all about traditional dogs.
Ingredients: For the carrots
Ingredients: For the sauce
- Preheat the grill, and wash the carrots.
- Bring water on the stove to a boil, and add the carrots to the pot. Boil until soft, drain, and let cool.
- Mix oil with salt, herbs, soy sauce, and water.
- Peel the carrots, and place them into a zip-lock bag. Cover carrots with marinade, and let them marinate in the fridge for 3–4 hours.
- To make the zesty sauce, blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, about 4–6 minutes.
- Put the marinated carrots onto skewers, and grill until they start to become darker.
- Place the carrot dogs into the buns, and top with the lettuce and the zesty sauce.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Feb 12, 2020
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017