Salmon and pasta are a perfect pair, and in this creamy alfredo sauce with vitamin-rich spinach, you can bet your family won’t be able to resist this dish!
- Cook the spaghetti according to its boxed directions.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wrap the salmon fillet in aluminum foil, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and sauté the spinach until it wilts. Add in the cream cheese and garlic, and whisk until smooth. Add in the milk in small increments, and whisk until smooth. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss the spaghetti with the sauce, and season with the salt.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, flake it with a fork, and add it to the pasta mixture. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Make this creamy salmon pasta for your next dinner, and be sure to take a photo of your meal to post on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #ALMbites.
For more easy weeknight pasta dinners, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/bites/30-minute-skillet-dinners.