Pasta salad is one of the most versatile picnic foods. You can choose just about any combination of ingredients or dressings and it still tastes delicious. This version features fresh flavors like avocado, tomato, and cilantro—not to mention, bacon—for a truly refreshing side dish!
Ingredients: For the dressing
Ingredients: For the salad
- Cook pasta, according to package directions.
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth. Refrigerate while the past is cooking.
- Gently toss the diced avocado with lime juice.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl, and carefully fold in dressing.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 19, 2017