No fall feast is complete without pumpkin, and these delicious rolls are an unexpected way to add a touch of everyone’s favorite autumn vegetable to your next Halloween dinner or seasonal soiree!
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- Cut up the pumpkin and bake on a parchment lined tray for 20-25 minutes. Once cooked, puree the pumpkin with a blender.
- Dissolve the yeast in water, and then in a stand mixer with a hook attachment, add the flour, pumpkin puree, and yeast water.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked, puree it with a hand blender.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water, then in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a hook attachment, add the flour, pumpkin puree, and water.
- Once combined, add the oil and salt, and continue to mix until soft and smooth, about 10-15 minutes. Form the dough into a ball and cover with plastic wrap, allowing it to rise for about an hour.
- Shape the dough into 9 smaller balls, and tightly tie a piece of kitchen string around each to form the lines of the pumpkin.
- Place each roll on a baking sheet lined with parchment, and allow to rise slightly for another 30 minutes. Then bake the rolls at 355°F for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Once cooled, place a pecan slice on top, and serve.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018