What originally began at New York City’s famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel has since become a popular holiday side dish. This take on the favorite salad features tangy Greek yogurt for a surprising twist!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread the pecans on a baking sheet, and toast for 8 to 10 minutes. Once toasted, move the nuts to a bowl to cool. When cool, break them into small pieces, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the feta cheese, yogurt, and honey together. Add the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the apples, celery, and pomegranate seeds to the bowl, and toss in the dressing.
- When ready to serve, add the pecans, and arrange the salad on top of the lettuce.
For additional holiday sides, desserts, and more, visit americanlifestylemag.com/bites.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017