Everyone loves the creamy, classic taste of mashed potatoes, and this recipe—with whole red potatoes mixed with a generous portion of garlic to create a thick, seasoned mashed potato masterpiece—is one that your whole family will love!
- Grease the bottom and sides of a slow cooker with butter.
- Cut each red potato in half (leaving the skin on, if desired), and place into the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- When the potatoes are tender, mash with a potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and mix with a spoon or handheld electric mixer until well blended. Serve immediately.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
Interior Design 101: Master Your Decorating
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017