This sign is a great way to take your mantel or any table to the next level!
- Stain one side of the piece of wood.
- Print letters onto the card stock, and cut out each individual letter.
- Fold the letters accordion style to create a corrugated look.
- Spray paint the letters with the metallic paint, and let dry.
- Dab letters lightly with the gray paint, and let dry. TIP: For a rusted look, you can accent parts of the letters with the brown paint.
- Secure the letters onto the piece of wood with the glue gun, and let dry.
Get creative with this faux galvanizing method, and share your photos on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
For even more clever craft ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.