Between its aqua-colored pinecones, starfish, and seashells, this beachy wreath will transform your front door into a coastal retreat.
- Using the pliers, twist and cut off the tops of the pinecones so that only the bottom halves remain.
- Spray-paint the pinecones with three different shades of blue, and let them dry.
- Position the pinecones on the wreath, attach them with hot glue, and let dry.
- Repeat step number three for the seashells and starfish.
- Weave the fishing net into the wreath.
For more fun summer wreath ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Feb 7, 2018