Get crafty this season with this simple pinecone craft, which makes for a great autumnal centerpiece!
1. Spray paint the pinecones with the metallic spray paint, and allow to dry.
2.Wrap the gold ribbon around the Styrofoam ring and secure end with a dot of hot glue.
3. Paint the top of the wooden ring with the copper paint, and let dry.
4. Paint the bottom part of the acorns half copper and half gold. Let dry.
5. Glue the wooden ring paint side up to the Styrofoam ring.
6. Glue all of the pinecones onto the wooden ring.
7. Fill in any odd spaces with acorns.
8. Add candles to the center of the ring for a final touch!
Try out this autumn craft and don’t forget to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.