Make this DIY T-shirt to show your support at any breast cancer awareness event this month!
Printable T-Shirt Stencils
- Print out the stencil on cardstock and cut it out using the X-ACTO knife. Don’t cut out the insides of letters (like R, O, D, etc.)
- Place a piece of cardboard inbetween the layers of the shirt so the fabric paint doesn’t through to the other side.
- Lay the shirt flat, and tape your stencil in place.
- With a small amount of paint on your sponge brush, dab (don’t wipe) the paint over top of the stencil until your design is filled in. If you get too much paint on the brush, it could bleed into the edges of the design.
- Allow design to dry according to paint instructions.
For other fund raiser ideas for Breast Cancer Awareness month, visit americanlifestylemag.com/pink.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Apr 25, 2018
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Nov 15, 2019
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017