Take inspiration from your very front yard with this pair of sunglasses that will protect your eyes from harmful UV rays in suburban style.
- Begin by tracing the outline of the glasses onto the back of the moss. Cut out around the bottom of frames but leave the top flat, and cut a straight line. Trace and cut moss for the sides of the glasses as well.
- Peel the backing off of the moss carefully and stick onto the frame of the glasses. If needed, reinforce spots with super glue.
- Cut small pieces of fake flowers off and attach to the left corner of the frames.
- Measure the length of the fence to match the length of the frames. Cut to size, and if needed, bend back any metal wires. Use super glue to attach to the top of the frames. Make sure that the fence is sticking out higher than the frames.
- Find a secure spot on the right side to glue down with super glue. Hold in place until it sets well.
- Pull off a few extra flowers from stems, and glue them on individually to the sides of your glasses.
Make these DIY sunnies this summer and don’t forget to snap a picture to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018