Recreate a huge high-school event by setting up your own yearbook photo booth—your guests will snap it up!
Printable Yearbook Photo Booth Props
- Set up your backdrop on an empty wall by securing craft paper or butcher paper on the wall with tape. (Get creative! Think of the cheesy backgrounds you had on your school pictures back in the day.)
- Place a stool in the middle of the backdrop for the guests to sit on.
- Print out these photo booth props, and attach to prop sticks.
- During the party, ask your guests to grab a prop and strike a pose! (Note: They can choose one of your props or one that they brought to the party.)
- Take their updated yearbook photos, and print them out for guests to take home.
For more school days party printables and recipes, visit americanlifestylemag.com/school-spirit-party.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018