If you have a loved one who is battling breast cancer and recently underwent a mastectomy or other form of treatment, these plush pillows can serve as a thoughtful gift!
Tips for making your pillow:
- Choose a soft, plush fabric that won’t generate a lot of static (to prevent shocks).
- Use a fun color or pattern that you know your loved one will enjoy.
- Use two different kinds of fabric on either side of the pillow to make it reversible.
- Be sure not to overstuff or understuff the pillow so that it is as comfortable as possible.
- Consider stitching a thoughtful message or quote on the pillow as an uplifting reminder.
- If you have any fabric left over, perhaps make more mastectomy pillows if you know anyone else battling breast cancer, or to donate to a local hospital.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| May 19, 2018