Piñatas are usually being swung at during parties, but you can also add this colorful touch to your Easter basket! Fill your basket with candy, eggs, or other Easter treasures for a basket any kid will love.
- Use the scissors to cut crepe paper into long vertical stripes.
- Take a strip of crepe paper and cut slits along one of the long edges.
- Wrap the piece of crepe around the basket and secure it with hot glue.
- Continue this same process, covering the whole basket with alternating colors.
- For the handle of the basket, simply cut small pieces of crepe paper (same width as the handle) and alternate the layering and gluing process.
Craft this festive Easter basket and be sure to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 19, 2017