Not every living space has a mantle fit for displaying your holiday cards or hanging up stockings. That’s where this holder comes in—it can be placed in any available space in your home and blends in perfectly with the rest of your holiday decor!
- Choose a window frame without glass panes. If it’s an old window, you may want to sand it down and give it a fresh coat of paint. For a weathered look, go over with sandpaper again to roughen the edges.
- Once your window is to your liking, cut a piece of chicken wire to fit behind the window frame. Use the staple gun to attach the wire to the frame on all sides.
- Attach the hooks or use nails to hammer them to the bottom of the window frame.
- Decorate the window frame with lights, tree trimmings, garland, or any other holiday decor that you have.
- Attach the frame mountings to the back of the window frame, and hang on your wall. Place a few clothespins on the chicken wire for your cards, stockings, or both!
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Feb 7, 2018
Crispy Avocado Tacos
| Mar 19, 2017