Express what you’re most grateful for this holiday season by making this gratitude tree for everyone to contribute to throughout the Thanksgiving Day festivity!
- Place branches in jar or bucket of your choice, spreading out the branches so there is room left to hang the leaves.
- Once you spread the branches out, pour sand or pebbles into the jar to keep everything in place. The amount needed is based on the size of your container.
- Cut out leaf-shaped pieces from the burlap fabric.
- Using the thin wire, entwine it through the burlap (from one pointed end to the other). Leave about 1-2 inches of wire at the end, then cut it.
- Use the extra wire to wrap the leaf around the branch and secure it in place. Since there is wire in the leaf you can form it to stay however you choose.
- Proceed to cut leaf shapes out of the cardstock to write what you are grateful for this season, and have your guests do the same.
- Using a hole punch, make a hole on one point of each of the leaves.
- Once you write your gratitude statement on the leaf, take a piece of twine and use it to hang the gratitude on one of the branches.
Printable Leaf Template
Make this giving tree for the holidays and remember to snap a photo to share on social media using the hashtag #ALMcreate.
For more fun seasonal craft ideas, visit www.americanlifestylemag.com/create.
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Apr 25, 2018