Give your kids a little lunch time love by including an origami heart note in their lunch box. In addition to a nutritious lunch, a note from you will help them make it through the rest of the school day.
- Print out the downloadable template, and cut along the dotted lines.
- Fold the top left edge down to form a triangle so that the top of the paper is now even with the right side of the page, and unfold.
- Bring the top right edge to form a triangle on the left side of the page, and then unfold.
- Unfold both folds, and gently press in on both sides of the paper so that both sides touch in the middle of the page and a triangle forms on top of them.
- Pressing down on the center of your triangle, fold the left side of the triangle up to form a smaller triangle whose bottom edge splits the original triangle in half. Do the same with the right side so that both triangles form a diamond shape.
- Fold the left side of the paper in half vertically so that the outer edge is lined up with the center of the diamond. Repeat this step on the right side. Fold the bottom portion horizontally so that the bottom edge now touches the bottom point of the diamond. Fold the top diamond down, leaving the two flaps pointing up.
- Starting with the bottom right corner, fold it in so that the edge now lines up with the center of the diamond. Repeat with the lower right corner. Tuck these new edges behind the triangle that is pointing toward you.
- Fold the top right triangle down so that the point faces outwards. Tuck just the point behind the center triangle. Repeat this step on the right. Flip it over, and your little lunch note will now resemble a heart!
Printable Origami Template
You may also like:
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Feb 16, 2018
Sell Faster with These Small Projects
| Feb 19, 2017
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Mar 30, 2017
Selling Your Home? Declutter First!
| Feb 23, 2018
The Ultimate Home Maintenance Checklist
| Mar 19, 2017
Moving? Here’s the Ultimate Home Cleaning Checklist
| Jun 7, 2017