Not every living space has a mantle fit for displaying your holiday cards or hanging up stockings. That’s where this holder comes in—it can be placed in any available space in your home and blends in perfectly with the rest of your holiday decor!
- Choose a window frame without glass panes. If it’s an old window, you may want to sand it down and give it a fresh coat of paint. For a weathered look, go over with sandpaper again to roughen the edges.
- Once your window is to your liking, cut a piece of chicken wire to fit behind the window frame. Use the staple gun to attach the wire to the frame on all sides.
- Attach the hooks or use nails to hammer them to the bottom of the window frame.
- Decorate the window frame with lights, tree trimmings, garland, or any other holiday decor that you have.
- Attach the frame mountings to the back of the window frame, and hang on your wall. Place a few clothespins on the chicken wire for your cards, stockings, or both!
You may also like:
| Mar 25, 2020
Make Your Own Can Planters
| Jun 24, 2020
Tips for Redesigning Your Patio Space
| Feb 17, 2020
Trash vs. Recycle: Do You Know When to Trash it?
| Dec 14, 2017
House Selling Checklist
| Jun 9, 2020
These Tips Are Your North Star For Home Decorating
| Jul 30, 2020